Miss Mary Mack's Musings

Just the musings of an everyday chick.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wish me luck!

Well, I go in for my CT scan tomorrow morning... my OncOBGYN is 'concerned' about me so he wants me to go in ASAPtually to get scanned. Ugh! I can't stand the taste of the contrast, although they have upgraded it from a couple of years ago. Still does not change the fact that it's disgusting and UNNATURAL! These things are not supposed to be in your body. I already told they ass I wasn't going, but they called my doctor (he's been with me from the beginning) and he convinced me to go.... snitching ass snitches! So, that's where I'll be tomorrow morning, then I'll be spending the rest of the day in the bathroom 'flushing out' all the junk they pump into me :/

I really shouldn't be complaining b/c I know there are some that have it way worse than I do. But I'm too young for this ish.

Wish me strength b/c I may pull a runaway bride on they ass!................... kidding. Maybe.

Peace, <3 T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home