Miss Mary Mack's Musings

Just the musings of an everyday chick.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Aloah Monday!!!

Hey y'all, how goes it on this fine day? And how was everyone's weekend? *listens intently* niiiiice :) and sorry to hear about your donkey... *cricket cricket*

Anywho, I had a pretty decent time. I spent Friday night with my guy, went shopping and to the movies. Then went shopping (thrifting and grocery) with my Mommy <<I love that woman!>> then cleaned my house and babysat my lil brother. We talked and watched movies and fell asleep on the couch. I need to spend more time with that lil boy :) Then Sunday is Football day in my house. Brad and I sat back and had a few and watched football. Poor Vikings did it again, they lost their 20 - 0 lead over the Lions and lost 20 - 23 *SMH* I still bleed Purple though!!!!!

Ahh, what I wanted to tell yall is that I got back my results from my CT scan and CA-125 marker. The CT came back unremarkable (their words) and still didn't show why my tummy is constantly hurting nor why my marker is steadily going up. Speaking of, my marker went up two points in like 5 days *le sigh* So, my doctor wants me to come back in a few weeks to re-check it, I guess... I'm just glad there was no bad news, just kinda disappointed that they still couldn't give me a reason my tummy hurts :/ So *shrug* we'll just see from here...

Thanks for rockin with the best me. What else would y'all like to see on this blog? I know I need to get a camera so's I can put up pictures, but what else? Sound out, sound off, be heard!

Peace, <3 T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home